Working on the Indian Booktube Channel

Hey folks,
Thanks for still sticking by this hardly updated blog. I won't lie. My priorities have been other blogs like Finix Post, Startup Champ & Brijraj Blog. But I did miss writing over here. Would keep trying to update this blog as frequently as I can.
So, here's something new for you - the Indian booktube Channel.
It took me months to decide what is that one thing I want to talk about on Youtube. It had to be something which made me feel happy, content and fulfilled. At the same time, inspired and motivated. One fine day, it came to me just like that - books.
Again no lies. There is quite a good scope of booktube channel in India. While there are many booktubers out there, there hasn't been an Indian Booktube Channel so far. Not that many. After a month, I was able to locate on active Indian Booktube Channel but they are new so who knows whether they would stick or not. There I found the opportunity and got ready to grab it. 
I have been making videos every wednesday on my Indian booktube Channel and it would be amazing if you would check my channel and follow me there for more updates. Let me know if you're joining. :)


Comments

Popular Posts