Old Photo of Me That I would Never Want You To See

31 DAY BLOGGING CHALLENGE DAY 8 : The old photo of mine that I would never want you to see!

Ever came across a childhood photo which would embarrass you beyond the limits? Ever tried to destroy a photo just because you hate being reminded of it? Ever got nightmares due to a ugly and horrible click?

What if I asked you to show such a picture of yours to me? What if I asked you to post it on your blog? How would you feel?
When I discussed this task with a friend of mine, he insisted that I should post this picture. One of the most horrible pictures of mine according to me..

This is a picture clicked in 2008 or maybe 2007 when I played the role (kinda) of Kakayi who was Lord Rama’s step mother and also the main reason due to which Lord Rama was sent on exile.  This fact is enough for my friends to make fun of me.
But that wasn’t enough. Maybe I was out of my mind when I decided to get the picture in this pose.
Anyways, without talking much I think I should allow you to have a good time laughing at this picture. :P



Comments

Popular Posts