My Guilty Pleasures

31 DAY BLOGGING CHALLENGE DAY 5: MY GUILTY PLEASURES
So, what are they actually? Guilty pleasures? It's actually a psychological feeling when you find pleasure in doing something but at the same time your inner conscience makes you feel bad for it. And if you talk about my guilty pleasures.. there are many!
These are the ones I can recall now:
  1. Ranveer Singh: From Ladies Vs. Ricky Behl to Raam-Leela, this guy has always caught my attention with his so-hot body. I just can't take off my eyes from him. Though I rarely fantasize about actors, but he is one exception :D
  2. I get envious when I see the super slim and toned body of bollywood divas like Anushka, Deepika and Priyanka. But they have the results of their hard work at gym. I shouldn't have that envious feeling. :(
  3. During an argument, I always like to be a winner. No matter how much I hurt the other person, I don't stop until I have won the argument but by that time, the person is too hurt to be asked for forgiveness. But still winning an argument matters to me more. :D
  4. I like to eat.. A LOT. That's one of the biggest guilty pleasures of mine. Seriously O:)
  5. I like being lazy. It makes me feel good (bad too). 
  6. Sometimes I like to gossip and bitch about other people, though they actually deserve some curses but still :D
  7. I like spending money on useless stuff which I would never use. :P
  8. I like wasting my time doing nothing ;)
Well, this might be the most normal list of guilty pleasures but that's how it is.. Some of the simplest things in my life which I do all the time and which I shouldn't be doing. 
P.S. People say interviewers like to see your social profiles while making their decision for whether they want to select you or not. There's one thing I am sure of. That if that interviewer read these articles of 31 day blogging challenge, especially this one.. I am not going to be selected for sure :P

Comments

Popular Posts