31 Day Blog Challenge: 20 Facts About Me

31 DAY BLOGGING CHALLENGE DAY 2:  20 FACTS ABOUT ME
1.       I am a Scorpion. Therefore I am ambitious, poised, loyal, intuitive and determined. Also, I am jealous, secretive, resentful and controlling.
2.       I love to read books. The people who don’t like reading books are no less than aliens for me. If you want to be in my good books, either start reading books or get lost.

3.       When I am angry I don’t care about anyone. Even if you’re the person whom I love more than my own self, you better stay calm while I take out my anger on you or we’re done!
4.       I am a big animal lover. I cry if I see an animal in pain and I hate those people who hate animals, especially dogs.

5.       I may get 80% or above in my semester exams but that doesn’t mean I am intelligent or I know about computer science a lot. I get marks because of my presentation skills, not because of my intelligence.
6.       I am the only child of my parents and have been pampered and spoiled by them but that’s not the reason why I am so stubborn and fight a lot.
7.       If I start disliking you, everything you do would make me angry or hateful. Stay away!
8.       Once I decide to throw you out my life, there’s no way you can come back at the same place as you were. You would always stay as a stranger or in rare scenarios as an acquaintance to me. That’s it.
9.       The people who say having a multi niche blog means you can’t build an authority over one subject are the most absurd people I can ever meet in my life. Just because you are an expert at one thing doesn’t mean someone else can’t be an expert at more than one thing.
10.   I love cooking and I love tasting new dishes (provided someone else pay the bill in case the dish doesn’t taste good).

11.   If I like to read books doesn’t mean I like studying or engineering.
12.   I know I am fat and you don’t need to tell me that every time we meet. Also, I will lose all the extra pounds I have on my body by December 2014.
13.   I don’t like people to interfere with my personal life. With whom I meet, with whom I talk and so on is none of your business.
14.   I am not the kind of person who would take the pain of messaging friends to know how they’re. I know they would call me if they’re in trouble.
15.   I am not an atheist but I don’t follow the concept of following one religion. I am a Sikh but I respect Hinduism, Islam, Christianity and all other religions. And this doesn’t mean I don’t respect Sikhism.
16.   I don’t like the people who try to be over smart when they’re actually not. Such people are the dumbest ones in the world and should be killed as soon as possible.

17.   Yes, I am a non vegetarian and dare you not say something about the legibility of me being an animal lover. You have a narrow ignorant mind with lack of knowledge and thinking capabilities.  I don’t.

18.   Yes, I am rude sometimes. In fact many times. It all depends upon what you welcome. Piss me off and you will meet the most rude and bad person ever born.
19.   I agree to the fact that letting a girl drive a car is synonymous to plotting for a road accident. Most of us are too dumb to drive.
20.   I don’t like girls who know more about makeup than their own body. Your narrow mind and caked cheeks would get you nowhere.
Phew! I could’ve written more but the topic asked me to write only 20. I hope now you know me better ;)
 

Comments

  1. very well written and true everything abt Scorpions... coz m also a Scorpion.. But I dont like cooking... and rest all other things same 2 same... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Scorpion trait was only mentioned in first point. Rest of the fact were purely what I am or what i think :P
      Cooking - try it! It's fun to experiment and create new things :)

      Delete
  2. It was fun reading them, it was like "Enter at your own Risk" thing warning for your past, present & future friends!! :) =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9th point is the best.. Let's prove that stereotype mindset wrong that say multi niche blogs don't get successful..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts