I Would Be Shot Dead

Chapter 1: Another Story

After a tiresome day, I stood there once again enjoying the scenic beauty of the place which had been my home since I took first breath in my human body. 
I could hear the sound of the gigantic sea waves which seemed like as if they're on their way to a battle and are full of enthusiasm and confidence for nothing can defeat them. But no, how can these soulless waves prepare themselves for a battle? After all they're not humans who would want to harm anyone or everyone for their own good. 
It seemed like I have known those waves since forever probably because they're the only friend of mine since the time I was born. Suddenly those waves which seemed like they were retreating back whispered to me, "Don't get lost in your memories. Look at us." 
I started wondering why those waves wanted my attention and started looking at the orange sun which was trying to slide down slowly into that blue colored blanket. How boring it would have been for him to have a life like that! 
Everyday he just gets out from its blue blanket and climb up to the sky and then as the day passes by, it starts climbing down and eventually hides in that blanket. 
It ought to be a boring task just like mine. I wake up at 4 in the morning and set myself off to some daily chores which my Abba doesn't like doing and then we both go for work where we meet hundreds of people who come to enjoy the beaches and have fun with water sports.
They look so thrilled when I take them on a small ride in my very small boat having a seating capacity of 4 and I keep wondering what makes them so excited. Is it just because of the waves? Those waves have been my friend since my birth and probably that's why I had lost that thrill like those firangi people but yes, I can still feel the warmth of those cold waves and chilly winds.
As those waves which a few minutes back, tried to attack someone retreated back I wondered where that seemingly endless sea goes. What if I took my boat and started sailing towards that side? Where would I reach?
The moment this thought came to me for the first time,  my dreams were shattered by my Abba's warning. "You would be shot dead by some Pakistani soldiers if you dared to move towards that side". 
Since then I have been too scared to think about that again but I don't know how it came to mind then. I shouldn't think about it.
In fact, I shouldn't had been standing there. I should had probably went and prepared dinner. Abba would be hungry. I should had been hungry too but it seemed like my appetite was stolen by those bad friends.. the sea waves.
P.S. Stay Tuned on this blog to see what happens next...

Comments

Popular Posts