Why Do I Blog?


Did I tell you about the blogathon which I wanted to be a part of? If you remember about it then you must know how much I wanted to be a part of that and that’s why I have decided to blog about those topics anyway. So, today’s topic is – Why do you blog? Which blogger is your biggest motivation? Are there any underrated blogs which you’d like others to know?
First, why do I blog? The answer is simple. I cannot control my urge to talk. No matter how irritated and tired my friends get, I would go on and on, talking about useful and useless things in the world. Many a times, people come to me and ask just one question – how do you get this much energy to talk?
It’s not about energy. It’s about my aspiration to share my knowledge and thoughts so as to gain more knowledge through the process. My greed for more knowledge and more perspectives is what makes me so energetic. And that’s why I found this very nice medium to share what I think and also keep it as an open platform for the people all around the world to share their perspectives.
Which blogger is my biggest motivation? This question reminds me of another question which was asked to me just a few days before by a foreigner – ‘Which is your favorite book?’ My answer to both the questions is I don’t know. While the latter question would probably be answered in the future blog posts by me, I would like to answer the first one.
A blogger would become my motivation only when his way of working, writing style, punctuality and his write ups haunt me for long time. Those haunting thoughts would have become my motivation which hasn’t happened till now but I would like to mention that there are some awesome bloggers who are much younger to me and have made a much bigger presence in blogosphere. Those bloggers really make me envious and force me to work more and deliver better.
Underrated blogs? Well, they would get the fame they deserve but I would seriously want to talk about the overrated blogs. The first one on my list is my ‘once an inspiration’ blog – Huffington Posts. The kind of response it gets from the seriously rubbish content is seriously horrifying. There a few more on the list and many more to be discovered. I’m working on it. ;)

Well, that’s all I want to talk about this topic today. If you like this blog, don’t forget to subscribe to the email updates. Also, check out my other articles on – ‘I write On’.

Comments

Popular Posts