The Secretary Theory

Today, as I was shopping with my mom, I noticed a lady who was speaking in a bit different tongue than normal Punjabis. From the type of ingredients she asked for, I could definitely say that she was a good cook and not a Punjabi for those types of ingredients are used in cuisines like Kashimiri, Rajasthani and my current favorite – Goan.
As I was noticing the way she talked trying to figure out which place she actually belonged to, I looked at a gentleman who was standing besides that lady really calmly and quietly.  Do I need to tell that the guy was the lady’s husband? :P
“Oh my God! Princi dude! How are you?”
That was the untold expression in my mind which eventually got molded to “Good Evening

Sir”. That happens when you meet a person whom you respect a lot. Doesn’t it? There’s really a lot of difference between our version of Respect (younger generation) and their version of Respect (elder generations) and obviously, we need to abide by their version.
Soon the conversation shifted to blogging. (Expected) Sir asked me about my blogs, about my future career plans etc. Then he told me about the blog of her wife which is actually handled by him. Her wife writes some really awesome poems (they’re actually awesome, I’ve read a few [two]) and he manages the blog. In his words, “I am her secretary.”
(Sir, it’s the undeniable fate of every happily living husband. At one point or another, he has to become the secretary of his wife. If someone denies this, he must accept a life full  of mountains(difficulties) and stones hurled at him.)
Well, that’s what the theory exactly is.
Every husband must act as the personal secretary of his wife. He won’t be given a salary but he would eventually realize the benefits of abiding by this theory.
What do you think? Do you accept my theory or not? :P 
Image Source: Wikipedia






Comments

Popular Posts